The description of material and covering on its basis
- High operational properties.
- High resistance to an ultraviolet and burning out of color
- Operation temperature from minus 60 ° C to +300os:
- from minus 60 ° C to +100os in system of a covering with primer Армокот® 01
- from minus 60 ° C to +300os as an independent covering
- Electroinsulating properties of a covering
- Possesses fire safety
- Quick-drying covering, drying "on came unstuck" makes 30 minutes at 20 ° C
- High technological effectiveness and simplicity in drawing
- Maintainability after installation
- Drawing temperature from minus 30 °C to +35 °C
- Color according to the RAL CLASSIC catalog, and also according to other catalogs and individual samples
Weatherproof anticorrosive material depending on temperature of operation is applied to F100 Armokot® metal in system with the passivating primer Армокот® 01 or as an independent heat-resistant covering. It is intended for protection of the metal designs and the equipment which are operated in the conditions of the industrial atmosphere with weak sredneagressivny extent of influence. It is applied to protection of the bearing and protecting designs of buildings and constructions, platforms, pipelines, pipes of different function, antenna and mast constructions, frameworks of industrial buildings, the cultural and sports centers, shopping malls, flying structures of bridges, etc.