- Good wear resistance (especially SVMPE)
- High impact strength, even at low temperatures (especially SVMPE)
- Excellent chemical firmness
- Small density in comparison with other thermolayers (<1 g / cм3)
- Low coefficient of a sliding friction
- Excellent protivoadgezionnaya ability
- Very low vodopoglashcheniye
- Moderate mechanical durability, rigidity and limit of creep
- Very good electric insulating and dielectric properties (only for unfilled brands)
- Excellent workability
- It is physiologically inert (the majority of types are suitable for contact with food products)
- Good resistance to radiation with high energy (gamma and X-rays)
Examples: cogwheels; bearings; iznosny plates; the supporting directing rollers; swing rollers; hummock blocks; the directing levels and tapes for conveyors and chains; buffers; edges of scrapers; ring pistons and consolidations; sealing cuffs; valves; grandma of a hammer; screws, conveyor guides, pumps; filtering plates; drums for electroplated coating of details; pikker; shock caps; facings for bunkers; inclined trays and troughs for bulk; substrates for a stamp; boards for cutting and the cabin in the food industry; protective levels in port construction; insulating parts for high-frequency equipment.
Molar weight is about 500.000 g/mol.
This brand has a good combination of rigidity, viscosity, the mechanical damping ability and wear resistance, and also well cooks. TSESTILEN HD 500 is the universal material used generally in the food industry (meat - and a ryboobrabotka), and also for many mechanical, chemical and electric applications.