- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Polymer - bitumen binder (PBB) wholesale price from the manufacturer in Russia, Bashkortostan.
- for the preparation of polymer asphalt concrete mixtures, surface treatments, primers;
- to exclude the formation of reflected cracks on the coatings;
- on polymer asphalt concrete used for paving, especially in the regions of the North and Siberia, areas with a sharply continental climate;
- on objects with increased dynamic impacts: bridges, airfields, category I roads, rigid foundations;
- for the arrangement of lanes adjacent to tram tracks.
Packing: in a cube 1 ton
Minimum shipment: 10 - 20 tons
Payment form: 100% payment; prepayment by agreement.
Shipping form: EXW, FCA 450076 Bashkortostan, Ufa, Chernyshevsky street, 10a
Country of origin: Russia
Manufacturing company: Bashexport, OOO
- Road bitumen produced in Russia in accordance with GOST 22245 - 90 does not fully meet the requirements for organic binders today, which are determined by both climatic conditions and the conditions of movement of cars or other vehicles for covering roads, bridges and airfields.
- Numerous studies are being carried out all over the world to improve the quality of bitumen to the required level. The most impressive results are shown by binders obtained by introducing SBS type polymer, plasticizer and surfactants into road bitumen. These materials were named "POLYMER - BITUMEN BINDER (PBB)".
- According to the instructions of the President, the turnaround time for highways must reach at least 12 years. To accomplish this task, from a technological point of view, high - quality road building materials and the increased use of innovative technologies are of the greatest importance. In addition, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation has prepared a "road map" for the use of modern technologies to solve problems of the quality of the roadway pavement. The production volumes of PMB are increasing every year.
- PBV 40
PBV 40 - is a mixture with the highest plasticity of the entire series of materials. This type of PMB is used for work in temperate climates.
- PBV 60
PBV 60 - has a higher fluidity than PBV 40. This brand is often used for the construction of public roads, pedestrian paths, sports fields, highways, etc.
PBV 60 is transported only in specialized containers.
You can use the service of delivery by specialized vehicles of our company.
- PBV 90
Polymer - bitumen binder is one of the most common materials in the manufacture of asphalt concrete pavements on the roads. Its main role is to bind the layers together, forming a strong connection after cooling and hardening. PBB 90 is the oldest in the series of so - called soft binders. This is followed by more dense and solid modifications.