- Country of manufactureRussia
Power module and control of the bus TBUS - EnI - 610
The module is designed to transmit power to the TBUS bus from one external power source (non - redundant power supply) or from two independent power sources (redundant power supply).
The module provides control of the supply voltage and errors received via the TBUS bus. The module does not have an output voltage stabilizer (direct output), the voltage on the TBUS bus directly depends on the voltage of external power sources. To protect external power supplies from overloads in case of emergency situations, the module is equipped with two 5 x 20 mm fuses with a nominal value of 5 A.
• For powering eni - BIS - 3000 - Ex barriers and other devices with the TBUS bus;
• Two input channels;
• Redundant power supply;
• Relay outputs and 3 fault LEDs;
• Status check of up to 50 connected devices without additional mounting;
• Alarm in case of power failures;
• Replaceable fuses;
• Operating temperature range - 40.. . + 70°C.
* - It is not a public offer. The price may change when placing an order.
Learn more at https://eni-bbmv.ru
For technical advice, please contact the technical support service by phone + 7 (351) 751 - 23 - 42 or by e - mail: support@en - i. ru