PRC cables for ships with rubber insulation
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Marine cable with copper conductors with rubber insulation, PVC plastic sheath.
Manufactured in accordance with GOST 7866.2 - 76.
It is used in power and lighting networks, in control circuits, signaling and inter - device connections for alternating voltage up to 690 V with frequency up to 400 Hz or direct voltage of 1200 V; for fixed installation indoors and on the open deck, provided
1. Conductor - copper, round, multi - wire; 3 class of flexibility according to GOST 22483 - section from 1 to 4 mm2, 2 class of flexibility according to GOST 22483 - section from 6 to 400 mm2.
2. Separating layer - it is allowed to apply synthetic films over current - carrying conductors (under the insulation) of cables.
3. Insulation - insulating rubber.
4. Twisting - insulated conductors of cables are twisted into a cable in concentric twists in different directions, it is allowed to twist insulated conductors in concentric twists in one direction. Insulated conductors of two - core cables with a cross - section up to 4 mm2 inclusive are allowed to be placed in parallel. Each line of cables with a conductor cross - section up to 2.5 mm2 inclusive has a counting conductor and a direction conductor.
When twisting insulated conductors into a cable, it is allowed to use a rubber cord as a filling.
5. Separating layer - one synthetic film is wound over the insulation of single - core cables and the outer layer of insulated cable cores.
6. Inner sheath - PVC compound.
Type of climatic modification OM according to GOST 15150.
Operating temperature range: from - 40 ° С to 45 ° С.
Relative humidity at 35 ° C: up to 100% .
Laying and installation of cables without preheating should be carried out at a temperature: not lower than - 15 ° С.
Bending radius when installing cables in hard - to - reach places: at least 3 outer diameters with no more than two bends in one place.
Bending radius when installing fixed cables: at least 5 outer diameters.
Vibration and single shock resistant cables.
The cables are seawater resistant.
The cables withstand the AC voltage test: 2500 V.
Electrical resistance of insulation calculated per 1 km of length and temperature 20 ° С: not less than 120 MOhm.
Long - term permissible temperature on the conductor: no more than 75 ° C.
Rack cables at a temperature of + (25 ± 10) ° С to bends, with the number of cores:
up to 7 inclusive: at least 10 bending cycles;
over 7: at least 5 bending cycles, with a bend diameter equal to five cable diameters and a bend angle ± (180 ± 10) °.
Cables are resistant to short - circuit currents with a duration of no more than 1 s, causing an increase in temperature on the current - carrying conductor: up to 200 ° C.
The construction length of the cables is: not less than 125 m.
Total service life and shelf life: at least 25 years.
Warranty period of operation: 5 years from the date of putting the cable into operation.
|KNRk 10x1 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||409.804||17.32|
|PRK 10x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||490.743||18.44|
|PRK 10x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||684.639||21.08|
|KNRk 12x1 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||448.409||17.8|
|KNRk 12x2.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||758.584||21.68|
|PRK 14x1 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||497.635||18.64|
|KNRk 14x1.5 690V GOST 7866.2 - 76||Electric cable||630.173||20.48|
|КНРк 14х2,5 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||848.073||22.72|
|КНРк 16х1 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||576.361||20.17|
|КНРк 16х1,5 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||696.277||21.49|
|КНРк 16х2,5 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||942.163||23.89|
|КНРк 19х1 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||651.719||21.14|
|КНРк 19х1,5 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||790.95||22.54|
|КНРк 19х2,5 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||1135.223||26.09|
|КНРк 1х1 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||59.994||6.67|
|КНРк 1х1,5 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||68.22||6.95|
|КНРк 1х10 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||191.062||9.93|
|КНРк 1х120 690В ГОСТ 7866.2 - 76||Электрокабель||1418.288||21.43|