Converter of an expense of PREM 50 GS class D ("sandwich").
Assignment of the converter of electromagnetic PREM-50 GS
Expense converters electromagnetic - PREM are intended for transformation of a volume expense and volume of electrowire liquids to their indications, registration and representations of results of measurements on external devices (heatcalculators, regulators, devices of the centralized control and other secondary devices).Scope
Converters can be used on objects of a heat power complex, at the industrial enterprises and in housing and communal services.
The PREM converters are used at measurement of an expense of volume of water and other homogeneous liquids with specific electric conductance from 10-3 to 10 Cm/m.Features of a product
- uniform type (there are no modifications);
- three classes of execution with different dynamic ranges of B1, C1, D;
- different dynamic ranges in the direct and return directions;
- 2 values of the maximum expense (Qmax1i Qmax2=1/2 Qmax1) for flow rates
- 10 and 5 m/s (the minimum values of expenses do not change);
- chisloimpulsny exits have several modes (reverse, taking into account the direction of a flow; comparator; the measurement error indicator), nastaivayemy at the order; reverse mode is by default set.
Design features of PREM:
- 2 new DU (DU40 and DU65);
- along with execution "sandwich" flange execution is added;
- new installation dimensions for PREM of flange execution;
- availability of the arrow on the body specifying the direct direction of a flow.
Changes in connection:
- the scheme of the output stage allowing any polarity of connection is changed.
Protection against unauthorized intervention:
- hardware protection against unauthorized change of calibration coefficients;
- access to change of adjusting parameters is limited;
- the weight of an impulse is invariable (is established by the manufacturer at the order).