- Country of manufactureGermany
BIO-SIL is biological preservative of a silo on the basis of gomofermentativny lactic bacteria (contents in 1 g of preservative not less than 3,5х1011 WHICH), Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 8862 and Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 8866 consisting of strains.
Advantages of an additive when siloing:
• The lactic bacteria which are a part promote transformation of soluble sugars into lactic acid
• fast decrease rn (the stable indicator rn is often reached already through 1... 2 days);
• optimum braking of reproduction of enterobakteriya;
• decrease in losses of dry weight;
• digestibility increase;
• improvement of a poyedayemost and increase of milk yield;
• decrease in heating in the course of siloing by 5-7 degrees With, than losses of nutrients decrease and stability at storage increases (there is no silo overheat);
• increase of content of lactic acid and a big reduction of acetic fermentation, especially at a damp silo with the maintenance of dry weight to 30%.
Apply by production of a silo and senazh from a lucerne and other bean cultures, cereals, corn, grain.
Biot-Sil represents himself fine-grained powder, is packaged in tight polymeric packages on 100 grams.
AIV 2000 PLUS
Appearance: liquid of brown color.
Principle of action. Introduction of preservative provides acidulation of the preserved weight to pH≅4,2 that is the major factor in suppression of undesirable processes of fermentations at conservation and storage of forages.
Application: - for conservation of swaged grain of high humidity, preparation of a silo and a senazh from the sun-burned mass of annual and long-term herbs, corn with humidity of 50-75%, for prevention of self-heating of green material of herbs on a forage.
It is brought by means of the pumps batchers installed on the fodder harvesting equipment before laying of weight on storage.