Press briquette RUF 600
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The press and its system of automation are developed and constructed for work at a surrounding temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C. From the point of view of providing guarantee certificates, service conditions, other than these, demand additional design features. Use of a press out of the covered rooms demands the additional options protecting a press from a frost and other adverse weather conditions.
Before delivery, in shops of manufacturer, the press is subject long (to 20 sentry) to run with use of test material (wood sawdust), regarding identification of possible shortcomings.
Except for a small amount of the purchased details, the majority of components and knots of a briquette press were developed and made on RUF GmbH. Designing, production and assembly - all this is carried out in Germany, on the main production in of Zaisertshofen.
- Case of electroautomatic equipment DIN EN60204-VDE 0113, a class of safety of IP 54 agrees;
- Supply voltage of 400 V, 50 Hz;
- Working supply voltage of electroautomatic equipment of 24 V (direct current);
- The programmable controller (PLC), the SIEMENS S7-200 model with the control panel and displays of information Siemens TP 177B providing:
- display acting and a possibility of change of the established values of parameters of briquetting;
- management of work of a press;
- self-diagnostics and warnings of failures in work of a press.
- The automatic start / feet of a press provided with the infrared sensors located in the loading bunker of material;
- Control of provisions of cylinders is provided with contactless inductive trailer switches;
- All electric motors have thermal protection against an overload.
- Depending on installations - to 600-630 briquettes an hour.
- 150 x 60 mm in section;
- Length of a briquette of 40 ÷ 110 mm depending on installations and a type/sizes of the bricketed material (the approximate weight of a briquette 835 gr with a length the 85-95th);
- Max. specific pressure pribl. 1.711 kg/cm ² (at 300 bars).
- Pribl. (d x sh x c) 3022 x 2000 x 2100 mm;
- The specified sizes do not consider necessary working space for service of the press making 1000 ÷ 1500 mm;
- Weight (without options) pribl. 4.200 kg.