Press for production of fuel briquettes RUF Lignum
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureGermany
Equipment for briquetting of RUF Lignum
The pressing part of briquette press and its hydraulic drive are mounted on the bearing frame having elastic damping support. The cabinet of electroautomatic equipment is located on frame and integrated into press. The electrical wiring of press is mounted completely, cable are laid in protective trays. The press is ready for operation right after connection to the power supply network and system of supply of material.
The German bricketing press of RUF Lignum is intended for production of fuel briquettes of RUF from wood-waste and biomass.
The principle of action of briquetting press of RUF is based on cold, 2-fold hydraulic pressing of certain portion of material, humidity of 0 ÷ 14% without addition of binding substances.
RUF Lignum is ideally suited for small productions.
- Press productivity: to 450 briquettes an hour
- Color touch panel
- German hydraulics of Parker
- Siemens processor of the last generation
- Warehouse of spare parts in St. Petersburg
- Three-level system of filtering of oil
- Broad range of settings
- High durability of design
- Fuel briquettes of RUF conform to the DIN 51731 standard
Benefit and advantages:
- Are intended for work in the automatic mode 24/7
- Are easily integrated into the existing production lines
- Compact design
- Fast mounting
- Reliability and durability
- Low electricity consumption
- Simple and cheap service
The pay-back period of the equipment is less than a year. The German quality is checked for years and in hundreds of happy clients.