Press hydraulic Briquette press of RUF 800
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Press hydraulic Briquette press of RUF 800The pressing part of a briquette press and its hydraulic drive are mounted on the bearing frame having elastic damping support. The case of electroautomatic equipment is also located on a frame and integrated into a press. On a press the electrical wiring and laying of wires and cables in protective cases is made that allows to use it at once, previously having connected to the power supply network and to system of supply of material.
The press and its system of automation are developed and constructed for work at a surrounding temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C. From the point of view of providing guarantee certificates, service conditions, other than these, demand additional design features. Use of a press out of the covered rooms demands the additional options protecting a press from a frost and other adverse weather conditions.
Before delivery, in shops of manufacturer, the press is subject long (to 20 sentry) to run with use of test material (wood sawdust), regarding identification of possible shortcomings.
- The loading bunker having the reinforced design from steel sheets from raskryvy 600 x 1000 mm;
- Bunker volume pribl. 250 liters;
- Mixer with the driving electric motor of 0,55 kW for prevention of a svodoobrazovaniye in material in the bunker;
- The loading screw with the driving electric motor of 1,5 kW;
- Time of loading of material is regulated by the programmable controller automatically.
Preliminary compression of material:
- Vertically located hydraulic cylinder.
- Pressure size for a chamber of preliminary compression is established by the operator from the TP177B control panel depending on material;
- The control unit of length of the course of a rod of the cylinder which information is used for automatic adjustment of time of loading of material is located out of a chamber of preliminary compression for protection against dust.
Main compression of material:
- Horizontally located main hydraulic cylinder.
- Pressure size for the main cylinder (to 300 bars) is also established by the operator from the TP177B control panel depending on material;
- Diameter of the cylinder - mm ø250, max. pressure force is 150 tons (at 300 bars).
- Depending on installations - to 780 briquettes an hour.
- 150 x 60 mm in section;
- Length of a briquette of 40 ÷ 110 mm depending on installations and a type/sizes of the bricketed material (the approximate weight of a briquette 835 gr with a length the 85-95th);
- Max. specific pressure pribl. 1.700 kg/cm ² (at 300 bars).
- Pribl. (d x sh x c) 3200 x 2000 x 2100 mm;
- The specified sizes do not consider necessary working space for service of the press making 1000 ÷ 1500 mm;
- Weight (without options) pribl. 4.200 kg.