Press hydraulic RUF4/3700/60x40
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Briquette press of RUF4/3700/60x40
The pressing part of a briquette press and its hydraulic drive are mounted on the bearing frame having elastic damping support. The case of electroautomatic equipment is located on a frame and integrated into a press. The electrical wiring of a press is mounted completely, a cable are laid in protective trays. The press is ready for operation right after connection to the power supply network and system of supply of material.
The press and system of electroautomatic equipment in standard execution are designed and made for operation at ambient temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C.
Use of a press out of the covered rooms demands the additional options protecting a press from a frost and other adverse weather conditions.
Before delivery from manufacturer, the press passes 20 hour test run regarding identification of possible shortcomings.
Except for a small amount of the purchased accessories, all details and knots of a briquette press were developed and made on RUF GmbH. Design, production and assembly are completely carried out at plant in of Zaisertshofen, Germany.
- The loading bunker having the reinforced design from steel sheets from raskryvy 400 x 487 mm
- Bunker volume pribl. 0,06 m3
- Mixer with the driving electric motor of 0,25 kW for prevention of a svodoobrazovaniye in material in the bunker
- The loading screw with the driving electric motor of 1,1 kW
- Time of loading of material is regulated by the programmable controller automatically
Preliminary compression of material:
- Vertically located hydraulic cylinder
- Pressure size for a chamber of preliminary compression is established by the operator from the TP177B control panel, depending on material
- The control unit of length of the course of a rod of the cylinder which information is used for automatic adjustment of time of loading of material is located out of a chamber of preliminary compression for protection from pyliosnovny compression of material:
- Horizontally located main hydraulic cylinder
- Pressure size for the main cylinder (to 300 bars) is also established by the operator from the TP177B control panel, depending on material
- Diameter of the cylinder - mm ø180, max. pressure force is 75 tons.
- Depending on installations - to 4 briquettes a minute.
- 60 x 40 mm in section
- Length of a briquette of 30 - 90 mm depending on installations and a type/size of the bricketed material
- Max. specific pressure, pribl. 3700 kg/cm ².
- Pribl. (D x Sh x V) 1400 x 1290 x 1850 mm
- The specified sizes do not consider necessary working space for service of the press making 1000 ÷ 1500 mm
- Weight (without options), pribl. 1300 kg