- BrandИТеК ББМВ, ООО
- Country of manufactureRussia
Pressure gauges EnI - 12H and EnI - 12HS
Adjustable pressure gauges to standard and non - standard measuring ranges and to set the output signal to zero.
- Self - diagnosis during startup;
- Convenient zero value setting;
- LED signaling of operating modes and errors;
- Saving of non - standard settings of measurement limits;
- Range adjustment depth up to 1: 25;
- Intrinsically safe design, flameproof housing, combined explosion protection (intrinsically safe and fireproof);
- Configuration via mechanical switches, HART configuration;
- Remote communication in point and network mode;
- Online configuration, maintenance and switching of the sensor measuring ranges.
Manufactured in accordance with TU 4212 - 013 - 59541470 - 2016.
Intended for work in automation systems, regulation and control of technological processes in the oil and gas industry, energy, transport safety systems, chemical industry and others.
Versions for protection against environmental influences:
- general industrial;
- intrinsically safe electric circuit 0Ех ia IIС Т5 Ga X and protection against dust ignition through the jacket Ех ta IIIС Т90 ° C Da X;
- 1Ex d IIC T5 Gb X flameproof enclosure;
- combined protection intrinsically safe circuit and Ga flameproof enclosure Ex d + ia IIC T5 X, protection against dust ignition by enclosure Ex ta IIIC T90 ° C Da X.
Adjusting the initial value of the output signal with a magnetic key.
Reconfiguration to several standard ranges with both mechanical switches and HART protocol.
Adaptation to non - standard lower and upper measurement limits.
All units of measure adjusted at the factory as requested by the customer or changed by HART protocol.
- Excessive (table 1) 0… 16 MPa;
- Absolute (table 2) 0… 16 MPa;
- Excessive - dilution (Table 3) - 0.1. . . 16 MPa;
- Vacuum (table 4) 0. . . 100 kPa;
- Pressure difference (table 5) 0. . . 2.5 MPa;
- Hydrostatic (Table 6) 0. . . 250 kPa.
Learn more at https://eni-bbmv.ru