- Country of manufactureBelarus
Regulators - pressure stabilizers are designed to regulate and maintain the pressure (flow rate) of hydrocarbon gases, gas phases of liquefied gases, compressed air and other non - aggressive gases at the outlet constant within specified limits, regardless of the inlet pressure (flow).
Regulators - stabilizers work without using an external source of energy.
The scope of regulators - stabilizers - gas control points and installations, gas burners, gas appliances and devices of a similar purpose, where it is required to maintain a stable value of gas pressure (flow).
The designation structure of the regulator - stabilizer PC2 - 0.5 - 140 - 200 , where
- РС - series designation,
- 2 - connection size in inches,
- 0.5 - maximum working pressure (bar),
- 140 - lower limit of the outlet pressure regulation range (mbar),
- 200 - upper limit of the outlet pressure regulation range (mbar).
The outlet pressure control range is determined by the size of the spring installed in the regulator - stabilizer housing.
Climatic version : U3.1 ( - 30 . . . + 40 ° С) - installation in closed unheated rooms.