- BrandООО НПК Геоэлектроника сервис
- Country of manufactureRussia
Common names : mud pressure gauge, manifold pressure gauge, pressure gauge.
The sensor can be used in conditions where continuous measurement of fluid pressure from 25 to 100 MPa is required.
The sensor is used to measure:
- Mud pressure in the injection line.
- Well pressure in the line under the preventer.
- Cementing unit pressures
- Rotor torque in drilling rigs with hydraulic rotor drive.
- Torque on the machine key for hydraulically driven structures.
Device and principle of operation
The sensor can measure water and oil pressure directly without a separator. The drilling fluid pressure is transmitted to the primary transducer of the sensor through a rubber oil - filled medium separator. The sensing element of the sensor is a primary transducer in the form of a semiconductor strain gauge bridge. The transmitter converts the measured pressure into a proportional electrical signal, which is fed to the electronics unit, where it is converted into a digital code and transmitted to the data collection system, or, depending on the modification, a (4 - 20) mA signal is generated. The electronics unit is designed as a separate unit.