- BrandКвест Агро, ООО
- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
Probiotic supplement for pigs Genesis PIG
Designed: to increase the nutritional value of feed and improve its digestibility in the body of piglets and adult pigs
- In the gastrointestinal tract of pigs, Genesis Pig is, first of all, a regulator of beneficial microflora and a biostimulator;
- This drug plays a huge positive role, is non - toxic and harmless to humans and animals, does not cause complications or other side effects;
- When using the drug "Genesis Pig", the safety of piglets increases, the mortality of adult animals decreases;
- Average daily weight gain and live weight of animals increase with less feed consumption;
- The general improvement of animals is observed: they stop diarrhea, vitamin deficiencies, signs of toxicosis are leveled;
- In pigsties, the smell of ammonia is significantly reduced, which reduces the negative impact of harmful fumes on animals and service personnel;
- The quality indicators and nutritional value of meat and lard are improved;
- The recoupment of additional costs in connection with the use of the drug "Genesis Pig" is from 10 to 25% and more;
- There are no restrictions on the use of meat in case of forced slaughter during the period of application of the "Genesis Pig" preparation;
- The positive effect of "Genesis Pig" lasts up to 3 months after its application.
A complex of specially selected natural anaerobic and aerobic microorganisms of various types with strong enzymatic properties: lactic acid, photosynthetic, nitrogen - fixing and other types of bacteria, yeast, actinomycetes, fungi, as well as their metabolic products. In total, the preparation contains more than 80 species and races: they are selected taking into account the requirements of the trophic chain and form a symbiotic complex.
The preparation contains such lactic acid bacteria as Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus, L. brevis, L. Plantarum, L. Fermenti, Oenococcus oeni and other homoenzymatic and heteroenzymatic species capable of destroying mold spores. There are also ascomycete and basidiomycete yeasts such as Saccharomycotina, Taphrinomycotina, Schizosaccharomycetes, Pucciniomycetes, Sporidiales, Cryptococcus , etc.
The preparation "Genesis Pig" contains actinomycetes that release specific enzymes (proteases, keratinases, chitinases, lipases, amylases, invertases, etc. ), which contribute to the intensive decomposition of organic components in the feed - cellulose, lignin, chitin, as well as (in case of accidental ingestion in feed) paraffin, kerosene, wax, resin, asphalt, bitumen, polyvinyl, etc. They also fix molecular nitrogen.
Fungi in the preparation are represented by various groups and races of myxomycetes, oomycetes, glomeromycetes, hypochitriomycetes, labyrinthulomycetes, chytridiomycetes and zygomycetes. They actively eat overgrowing bacteria, especially pathogenic ones, increasing the number and composition of useful bacterial flora in the intestines of pigs.
Photosynthetic purple, green and cyanobacteria in Genesis Pig help enrich the feed with organic matter and oxygen. They also contribute to the better decomposition of pig manure.