- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of lumberProfiled
Profile beam planed from pine, larch, cedarDimensions: 100 * 100; 150 * 150; 180 * 180; 200 * 2000, lengths from 1 - 6m, price from 10 000 rub. per m3 Planed timber - sawmill products that are used in various fields of construction, as well as in the manufacture of other wood products. Such a product is highly appreciated due to its high operational advantages, as well as visual appeal. Consider the key features and advantages of such a building material. Planed beam is a product with a square cross section, processed from two, three or four sides, hence the name. Most often, coniferous wood species (cedar, spruce, pine, larch) are used for the production of such products, which have increased strength and durability due to the high content of tar substances in the raw materials.
The main characteristics of planed timber
Sliced timber from pine has been widely used in the construction industry due to the excellent combination of reasonable price and high quality. Such a product has a number of undoubted operational advantages that contribute to the growth of product popularity among consumers, namely:
- low coefficient of moisture content in raw materials (from 11 to 13% );
- increased strength and durability;
- environmental friendliness and hypoallergenic, allowing the use of residential premises in the interior;
- resistance to wear and deformation with prolonged exposure to moisture and regular temperature fluctuations;
- excellent heat and sound insulating properties;
- resistance to decay, emergence and reproduction of fungi, mold, other harmful microorganisms.
You should also pay attention to the aesthetics of the material. The characteristic light, slightly pinkish tint gives a special appeal to both exterior and interior compositions.
Scope of use of planed pine timber
Due to the excellent performance characteristics of sawmill products, it is considered a very versatile building material. Planed timber from pine is used for construction:
- various partitions;
- summer houses;
- window sills and window frames;
- staircases of varying complexity.
Additional surface treatment with special paints, stains or primers will allow several times to increase the duration of the planed beam and its resistance to decay, so it will delight the owners for more than a decade.