- ManufacturerООО УК "Константа"
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Colorот светло-коричневого до темно-коричневого, не прозрачный
|General product description||Protein - vitamin concentrate "Biatis with humic acids" in liquid form has been developed and used to replace feed antibiotics in the diet of animals, stimulate the immune system, resorption of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract and prevent dysbacteriosis in young animals and adults.|
|Applications||Feeding cattle, small cattle, pigs, poultry, rabbits, etc. for dairy and beef breeds in order to improve productivity, improve general condition, form the gastrointestinal tract, improve feed conversion.|
|Structure||The supplement does not contain antibiotics, preservatives or probiotics.
PDDA (polydimethyldiallylammonium chloride), potassium iodide, humic and fulvic acids (at least 15 g per 1 kg), water.
|Product type||Opalescent viscous liquid, without foreign inclusions and impurities, sediment is possible.
Color - from light brown to dark brown, not transparent.
Odor - weak, characteristic of this product
|Properties||Bactericidal and bacteriostatic action on a wide range of microorganisms, pathogenic fungi and molds, as well as a natural stimulating effect on the digestive tract of an animal.
Due to humic acids from natural brown coal, the product provides replenishment of the diet of animals with hormone - like growth stimulants and essential trace elements for the growth and development of the body.
|Application||The use of the additive is carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions. More detailed product data are given in the specification.
Adding to a drinker for cattle, pigs, small cattle, etc. (with milk / water or any liquids in the diet), as well as drinking poultry (chicken, duck, turkey, etc. ), also added to the water in a dosage. The term of use is at least 30 days.
The component can withstand temperature heating and freezing / defrosting.
|Release form||The concentrate is produced in canisters for food products from polymeric and combined materials with first opening control, net weight from 0.5 to 25 kg. It is recommended to store the concentrate in a tightly sealed original container. Labeling in accordance with TR CU 022/2011 "Food products in terms of their labeling. " The packaging material meets the requirements of TR CU 005/2011 "On the safety of packaging". The packaging material is intended for taring these raw materials and is approved for use in the food industry.|
|The practice of using BVMK "Biatis with humates"||1. Calves of the Holshtinskaya breed (98 heads) were drunk with Biatis at the rate of 200 grams per 1 ton of milk replacer or milk. Over 42 for, none of the calves showed signs of dyspepsia. At the same time, milking cows were watered at the rate of 500 g of "Biatis with humates" per 1 ton of water. Antibiotics were excluded for the entire period of the experiment. There was an increase in milk yield compared with the control group, on average, by 8 - 12% .
2. Conducted additional processing of silage, already affected by mold. Provided the introduction of "Biatis" into the water at the rate of 1 liter per 2 tons of water, then mixed with silage.
The use of this silage eliminated digestive problems in dairy cows, which made it possible to stop the administration of antibiotics. Milk yields have normalized, according to the average for each animal.
3. The breeding farm used drinking "Biatisom" for cows after calving in a group where problems with food digestion were observed, the mortality rate for this reason was close to 3% . The dyspepsia was stopped and kept within 3 months of use. Cows recovered faster after calving.
4. Application on quail farms (egg and broiler). When added to drinking water, there is a decrease in mortality with dense content in cells, an increase in egg production, and an improvement in the quality of eggs.
5. In pig production, Biatis is used to stimulate weight gain in piglets. From practice, during 6 months of drinking, the experimental group showed gains at the level of + 10 - 15% compared to the control group.