- Country of manufactureSpain
Producer: ESPA (Spain)
Power (P1): 0,28 kW
Productivity: 4 m3/h (at m H=7)
Tension: 220 V
Working current: 1,4 A
Case material: the high-strength polypropylene reinforced by fiber glass
Protection class: IP55
Isolation class: F
Weight: 5 kg
The self-soaking-up pumps with a prefilter of the NIPER series are developed for operation in systems of a filtration and recirculation of water in pools. They are recommended for a water perekachivayaniye (the true, chlorinated and small salinity) in systems of a filtration and recirculation in artificial reservoirs, pools, aquaparks, SPA.
Pumps with a prefilter of the NIPER series are used:
- in systems of a filtration of water in pools;
- in systems of recirculation of water in pools and reservoirs;
- in systems of a hydromassage;
- in systems of water supply on waterslides and attractions in akparka;
- in systems of the closed and open fountains.
All elements of hydraulic part of the pump are made of high-strength materials that allows to operate the pump in severe conditions.
The filter of rough cleaning (prefilter) allows to prevent hit in the pump and in system of a filtration of large foreign objects. The prefilter is removable that simplifies service of the pump.
The wide line of pumps allows to pick up the most optimum model for satisfaction of requirements of the consumer. At this NIPER have very compact sizes that in many respects simplifies their installation on object.
The special design of hydraulics does pumps insensitive to hit of air in hydraulics.
Electric motors of pumps possess high energy efficiency and reliability, are supplied with the built-in thermal protection.
Pumps can be installed higher than the level of the pool.
- The centrifugal horizontal one-stage electric pump with a prefilter.
- Type of the driving wheel: closed.
- Consolidation type: mechanical (face).
- Cooling of the electric motor: air, compulsory (by means of the fan installed on an electric motor shaft).
- Connection type to the soaking-up branch pipe and a pressure head branch pipe: the union (under a hose)