The SKDR12-3 pumping unit is intended for the individual mechanical drive shtangovy
the pump of an oil well, with loading on an omental rod no more than 120 kN.
The SKDR12-3 pumping unit is developed taking into account the best foreign and domestic experience in
design and operation of this type of the equipment. The SKDR main kinematic sizes correspond to the sizes of SKD pumping units (OST 26-16-08-87).
The pumping unit structurally represents the individual balansirny drive of shtangovy pumps consisting of a reducer and the dual four-unit hinged mechanism with the rotor equilibration transforming a rotary motion of cranks to the vertical movement of a rope suspension bracket of an omental rod with the column of pump bars attached to it.
The main knot of the pumping unit is the cylindrical, three-stage reducer of Ts3NSh-560-56 with shevronny transfers of Novikov.
The number of swings (number of the double courses) of the pumping unit is determined by the corresponding selection:
• frequencies of rotation of the engine;
• diameter of the leading pulley on the electric motor;
• transfer number of a reducer.
Change of length of the course of an omental rod (plunger of the shtangovy pump) is made by installation of fingers of the lower heads of rods in the corresponding nests of cranks (identical on both sides). The lower platform with a ladder and a casing of a belt drive - folding for convenience of service of the drive and replacement of the engine.
The SKDR12 pumping unit has the following advantages in comparison with the similar types of pumping units which are let out in Russia:
• Provides optimum process of oil production due to expansion of range of number of swings towards their reduction. The pumping unit is completed with a cylindrical three-stage shevronny reducer of Ts3NSh-560-56. At the request of the Customer the complete set Ts2NSh-560 reducer is possible.
• Reduces energy consumption due to use of electric motors of smaller power.
to rods openings for pumping plastic greasing, an exit of old greasing and removal of air at a shpritsevaniye of knots are provided.
• Protection of klinoremenny transfer and the screw of a tension of belts against atmospheric are provided
• The tension of belts is made by vertical movement of the electric motor with the subsequent fixing.
• The ends of an entrance shaft of a reducer conic for simplification of a sjyom of pulleys at service.
• Delivery is carried out by transport packages.
• Unification of separate knots.
• The protection is regulated on height depending on a base design.
• All standard sizes of the equipment have the minimum specific weight at optimum traction