Products of other enterprises
- PurposeFor roofing
PVC membrane - the polymeric membrane consisting of PVC film, the reinforced poliesterovy grid - the high-strength, flexible roofing and waterproofing material which is not shrinking. PVC membranes are used both for construction, and for repair of a flat roof.
Technical characteristics of PVC membranes:
- Roofing PVC-materials have a strong tight welded seam (on a joint of cloths) and almost unlimited opportunities for execution of the most difficult architectural elements and adjunctions, i.e. the qualitative waterproofing of roofs of any complexity is provided.
- Waterproofing coverings from PVC possess the increased vapor permeability that allows the condensate moisture which collected in a heater during the winter or got at installation to evaporate during the summer.
- Roofs from PVC-materials have the increased ability to perceive temperature or other deformation loadings without tightness violation. It is reached due to high elasticity of materials including at low temperatures.
- In roof designs from PVC membranes laying of a coupler over a heater is not required. The membrane freely keeps within over a heater and is mechanically fixed to the basis or prigruzhatsya by ballast.
- Process of laying of PVC membranes is highly mechanized, does not demand open fire processes and least depends on weather conditions.
- PVC membranes are equally effective in all types of roofs, including operated and planted trees and shrubs.
- PVC membranes have the raised fire-prevention characteristics (G2 or G3; RP1 or RP2).
- Imitation of a faltsevy roof on inclined sites of a roof is possible.
- Wide color scale.
Use of PVC membrane
Contact the seller