Quick-drying unicomponent enamel represents suspension of pigments, fillers and special technological additives in solution silicone - acrylic composition in mix of organic solvents with corrosion inhibitor addition.
Poliform AT-M enamel is intended for anticorrosive protection of steel structures in the industrial atmosphere of moderate and cold climatic zones at a temperature from - 60 ° to + 75°C. Drawing on rusty (to 100 microns) and wet surfaces is allowed.
Preparation of a surface
1. To clear a surface of dust, dirt, oil spots by means of an obezzhirovatel, solvent or White spirit.
2. To remove a rust with bead-blasting or sandblast cleaning or to carry out manual or mechanical cleaning.
3. To degrease pure metal White spirit.
4. The best results are achieved by preparation of a surface to degree of St3 (ISO 8501-1)
5. Method of application
1. Before application enamel needs to be mixed carefully in the delivered container.
2. Apply a xylol, toluene to dilution of Poliform AT-M enamel or solvent. For achievement of necessary viscosity dilution of enamel to 10-15% of total amount is allowed.
3. Enamel is applied with a brush, the roller, devices of pneumatic or airless dispersion.
4. Enamel is applied in two and more layers with intermediate drying less than 1 hour. The general thickness of a dry covering has to make 140-160 microns.
5. The minimum air temperature when drawing - 25 °C. The full set of protective properties a covering receives in 8 days (at t = + 20 °C, humidity of 65%).
Warranty period of storage of 6 months from the date of production.
To store enamel in densely closed container, protecting from hit of moisture and direct sunshine, far from devices of heating and electric devices, at a temperature from - 20 ° to + 30 °C.