Quick-drying unicomponent primer Poliform G
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The quick-drying unicomponent primer represents suspension of pigments, fillers and special anticorrosive additives in solution of kauchuko-alkidny composition in mix of organic solvents.
The primer "Poliform" is intended to G for coloring of a metalwork as industrially, and on objects of installation, with the subsequent covering paints and varnishes. The single-layer covering which is formed by a primer "Poliform of G" is resistant in the atmosphere of the industrial environment of a temperate and frigid climate. Service life of a single-layer covering 65-70 microns thick - not less than a year.
Preparation of a surface
Cleaning of a surface of a metalwork - to Sa 2,5 degree (ISO 8501-1: 2007). For a minor metalwork cleaning of a surface to St degree is allowed3 (ISO 8501-1).
Method of application
1. Before application carefully to mix a primer in the delivered container.
2. For obtaining necessary viscosity dilution of a primer to 15% of total amount is allowed.
3. For dilution of a primer the xylol, toluene or solvent is used.
4. The primer is put with a brush, the roller, devices of pneumatic or airless dispersion.
5. The primer is put in one layer 70-80 microns thick.
6. The minimum air temperature when drawing - 25 °C. The full set of protective properties a covering receives in 2 days (at t = + 20 °C, humidity of 65%).
7. The theoretical expense of a primer makes 0,26 kg/m ² for a covering 80 microns thick.
Warranty period of storage of 6 months from the date of production.
To store a primer in densely closed container, protecting from hit of moisture and direct sunshine, far from devices of heating and electric devices, at a temperature from - 20 ° to + 30 °C.