Reducers worm two-level Ch2-40, Ch2-63, Ch2-80, Ch2-100, Ch2-125, Ch2-160, are intended for change of torsion torques and rotating speeds. Treat universal one-stage worm reducers with interaxal distance of 40, 63, 80, 100, 125 and 160 mm, respectively. This equipment is intended for work with permanent or alternating load, both reverse, and unidirectional. Periodic or continuous operation to 24 h/days is allowed.
Conditions of application of reducers
- loading constant and variable of one direction and reverse;
- work long or with periodic stops;
- rotation of shaft in any party;
- rotating speed of input shaft should not exceed 1800 RPM.;
- the atmosphere of types I and II in accordance with GOST 15150-69 at dust content of air no more than 10 mg/cubic meter;
- climatic modifications At, T for category of placement 1... 3 and climatic modifications of UHL and O for categories of placement 4 in accordance with GOST 15150-69.
|Reducer standard size||Ch2-40||Ch2-63||Ch2-80||Ch2-100||Ch2-125||Ch2-160|
|Rated torsion torque on day off to shaft, N*m||35||125||240||500||950||1900|
|Rated gear ratio||100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 320, 400, 500, 630, 800, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3200, 4000, 5000, 6400|