- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Redundancy control unit for split systems (rotation system) Promix - CT. RES.01 (KLIMAT - BURK)
Provides control and alternating operation of each of the two air conditioners for the same resource development.
- Switching the system to a serviceable air conditioner in case of failure of the main one with the issuance of the "Emergency" signal to the external control system;
- Switching on a backup air conditioner when there is a lack of performance of the main one;
- Controlling the room temperature using its own digital sensor and turning on the second (backup) air conditioner if the set temperature is exceeded;
- Shutdown of both air conditioners in emergency situations (for example, in the event of a fire);
- Possibility to move the basic control unit to a separate room;
- Connecting temperature sensors via separate controllers provides ease of installation
- about split systems;
- Temperature control in a responsible place of the room with a separate sensor;
- The ability to use dissimilar equipment, works with all models of split systems;
- Compressor overload and jam monitoring.
- Low refrigerant control.
- Possibility of split - system operation both in "cooling" and "heating" modes.
An example of the location of equipment in the server room
- Supply voltage: 220 V ± 10%
- Rotation time: 6 to 96 hours
- Switched load current: 30 A
- Galvanic isolation of inputs / outputs: yes
- Temperature measuring range: 0 . . . + 70 ° C
- Lower temperature threshold programming range: + 5 . . . + 20 ° C
- Upper temperature threshold programming range, + 27 . . . + 35 ° C
- Operating temperature range: - 10 . . . + 550C
- Power consumption: no more than 5 W
- Protection degree: IP20
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories