Registration unit running vibration BRHV
Products from producer
For example: +7(50)123-45-67
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
9 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureRussia
Registration unit running vibration BRHVPurpose:
- Measurement of the voltage amplitude when registering shock and vibration processes simultaneously on 12 channels.
- Converting the signals from the three - component vibrator - type IEPE under shock and vibration effects in a low impedance voltage signal.
- Digitize and record in non - volatile memory recorder.
- It provides the start and end detecting signals from the sensors, erasure of information signal.
- The Registrar has integrated Butterworth filters LPF and HPF.
- The recording time more than 30 minutes.
- Power from an external DC voltage.
- Indication of reducing the supply voltage to the lower limit level.
- Sealed aluminum alloy.
- Communication with PC interfaces USB4 and Rs485.
- Name Dimension BRHV
- Measurement ranges alternating voltage amplitude mV ± 2500
- Frequency range with attenuation at the boundaries minus 10% Hz 10 . . . 20 000
- Attenuation embedded HPF with cutoff frequency of 10 Hz dB / decade > 40
- Attenuation embedded LPF with a cutoff frequency of 20 000 Hz dB / decade > 80
- The limits of acceptable absolute error measurement alternating voltage amplitude mV ± (0,01 · U Rin + 5)
- Measurement range of permissible additional error caused by changes in ambient temperature % ± 2
- Operating temperature range ° C - 40 . . . + 60
- Ambient humidity % to 95
- dimensions mm 172 x 122 x 138
- Weight g 2600
- Power BRHV from an external DC source:
- stress -
(27 ± 3)
Similar company products