- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Road mesh buy wholesale price from Prizvoditel Russia
A road mesh is a special type of stretched polymer geogrids that are most commonly used to reinforce road surfaces, highways and bridges. However, due to their strength and design versatility, road mesh can also be used to strengthen foundations and facades of houses.
There are three types of road grids:
- Synthetic triaxial reinforcement.
It is recommended to choose a road mesh depending on the type of soil and the planned load on the road surface.
Terms of delivery: FCA, EXW (and others as agreed with the customer)
Form of payment: 100% advance payment.
- Smooth geomembrane made of HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Geomembrane textured from HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Geomembrane thermally bonded to textiles made of HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Drainage geocomposite (hydromat)
- Volumetric geogrid
- Road grid.