- Country of manufactureRussia
Rastrubnyj welding machine Rotorica Top CT-40TWN
For welding of PP pipes with diameter up to 40 mm. With digital temperature control and Teflon-coated heating element and nozzles. Complete attachment 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm.
Compact and handy device for welding socket welded pipes and fittings made of PE, pp, PVDF and PB diameter from 16 mm to 32 mm, with electronic temperature control, with nozzles Ø 20-25-32 mm complete with two holes for mounting the Dorn and couplings.
- High quality and durable antiprilipajushhee Teflon coating on the nozzles and on the heating element.
- Heating element tested according to VDE and TUeV/GS.
- Embedded Mount for clamps and supports allows for universal use in production environments.
- Ideal for laying pipes for underfloor heating.
- Welding nozzles of the highest quality industrial Teflon coating and thick walls for proper accumulation and transfer of temperature.
Scope of delivery:
- Apparatus for welding socket welded;
- Heating nozzle 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm (16 mm nozzle if necessary, sold separately);
- 2 cylindrical screws;
- Tools for mounting attachments;
- Metal transport box.
Characteristics:Country: Russia Tube diameter (mm): 20-40 Power (w): 650 Temperature control: electronic Heater type: xiphoid Voltage (v): 220 Nozzle diameter (mm): 20, 25, 32, 40 Weldable materials: PE, PP, PB, PVDF Weight (kg): 1.6