- Country of manufactureRussia
- Weight10 kg
Salt in the form of squared briquettes, the size (180х150х100) mm without additives. Briquette weight - about 5,0 kg.
It is applied in a diet of animals according to norms of its use at sagination of animals and birds.
Initial raw materials for production of fodder salt is:
- food table salt in accordance with GOST 13830 - 97;
- sodium chloride (table salt) for industrial consumption on GSTU 18.03 - 95.
In animal husbandry the salt pressed in blocks (lizunets) is in great demand. In this case animals define amount of salt necessary for them. Lizunets accommodates in feeding troughs of animals that animals had free access to it. Lizunets has high density that gives him the chance easily to maintain high humidity and difference of temperatures.
The bricketed fodder salt has the following advantages:
- it is stored in dry conditions during the long period of time;
- it is possible to use long time;
- salt pure;
- it is possible to use in winter rooms for animals or on summer pastures.