- Country of manufactureRussia
Interpretation of the SBPBG cable:
SB – Alarm and blocking cable
П – A cover from polyethylene
B – Armor from two steel galvanized tapes
– Lack of protective covers
SBPBG cable design elements:
SBPBG-a cable for the alarm system and blocking with copper veins, with poetilenovy isolation, in a cover from polyethylene, with armor from two steel tapes
1. A conducting vein – from a copper soft round wire nominal diameter 0.9mm.
2. Isolation – from polyethylene.
3. The twisted couple – in cables to pair twist.
4. The core – single veins or couples are twisted in the core.
5. Zone isolation – a tape polietilentereftalatny.
6. The screen – the aluminum tape (in coordination with the customer), under the screen is laid a copper contact wire with a nominal diameter of 0.4 - 0.6 mm.
7. A cover – from polyethylene.
8. Armor – from two steel galvanized tapes.
9. An external cover – in SBPB brand cables from a steklopryazha, bitumen and cretaceous solution.
Application of the SBPBG cable:
Cables are intended for electrical units of the alarm system, centralization and blocking, the fire alarm system and automatic equipment with a rated voltage of 380 V of alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz or 700 V of a direct current.
Cables of the SBPBG brand are intended for laying in channels, in places where mechanical impacts on a cable are possible if the cable is not exposed to the considerable stretching efforts.
Technical characteristics of the SBPBG cable:
- Climatic modification of UHL, T, categories of placement 2, 3, 5 in accordance with GOST 15150
- Range of temperatures of operation from -50 °C to +60 °C
- Relative humidity of air at a temperature up to +35 °C up to 98%
- Laying is made at air temperature from -10 °C to +60 °C
- Cables have to be protected from direct sunlight.
- Radius of a bend of cables during the laying and installation not less than 12 maximum outer diameters of a cable
- Electric resistance of TPZh to a direct current at a temperature of +20 °C with a diameter of veins of 0.9 mm – no more than 28,8 Ohms/km
- Electric resistance of isolation of TPZh to a direct current at that-re + 200 C: not less than 5000 Mom*km
- Test tension with a frequency of current of 50 Hz between veins within 1 min. 2500 V
- Working capacity at alternating current with a frequency of 800 or 1000 Hz
steam of cables to pair twist no more than 100 nf/km
veins of cables with single veins no more than 150 nf/km
- Coefficient of attenuation of couples of cables to pair twist at alternating current with a frequency of 800 Hz at a temperature of +20 °C with a diameter of veins of 0.9 mm – no more than 1.04 dB/km
- Transitional attenuation on the near end between any couples of cables to pair twist at alternating current with a frequency of 800 Hz on length of 300 m
for 100% of values – not less than 60 dB
for 80% of values – not less than 62 dB
- Relative lengthening at a rupture of a cover: not less than 300%
- Relative lengthening at a rupture of isolation: not less than 300%
- Durability at cover stretching: not less than 9 MPas
- Durability at isolation stretching: not less than 9 MPas
- Construction length of a cable: not less than 300 m
- A warranty period of operation 4.5 years from the date of input of cables in operation
- Service life of the SBPBG cables – not less than 12 years