- Country of manufactureItaly
Self-regulating heating DEFROST WATER cable (Nexans)
It is applied in system of protection against frost penetration in pipelines of drinking water. Has the food certificate
Self-regulating heating DEFROST WATER cable
Self-regulating heating cables for protection against frost penetration in pipelines of drinking water.
Samoreg the heating DEFROST WATER cable represents an easy self-regulating cable of commercial application which can be used for protection against frost penetration in pipelines of drinking water. Installation in the pipelines of drinking water which are under pressure is allowed.
The heating cable can be cut off any length directly on an installation site, proceeding from pipe length, without carrying out additional calculations. It is exclusively reliable and durable.
The heating DEFROST WATER cable does not fuse even if it is laid with an overlap. Its output power self-regulates depending on pipe temperature.
The heating DEFROST WATER cable is simple in installation and does not demand use of special skills or the equipment. Fittings for connection, an okontsevaniye and connections to power plants are delivered in special sets.
Self-regulating heating DEFROST WATER cable: design
- Conductors: twisted tinned copper
- Section: 2? 1.0 mm2
- Semiconductor matrix
- Isolation from thermoplastic elastomer
- The screen from an aluminum tape + a copper vein of grounding with a section of 1 mm2
- External isolation from thermoplastic elastomer
Self-regulating heating DEFROST WATER cable: technical characteristics
- Maximum working temperature of an external cover: 450C
- Maximum admissible temperature: 600C in a deenergized state ( within 1000 hours)
- The minimum temperature at installation: - 100C
- Working tension: 220–240 V of alternating current
- Maximum resistance of a braid: 18.2 Ohm/km
- Certificates: SEMKO
- The applied standards: SS 424 24 11
The cable represents not finished product for direct putting into operation. For this purpose in addition it will be required:
- The power cable of necessary length (for connection to network of food)
- Set of seals for connection with the power cable and an okontsevaniye
|The producer -||Nexans|
|Type of a heating cable -||Self-regulating|
|Number of veins||2|
|Screened cable -||Yes|
|Tension of network||220 ~ 240 V|
|The minimum radius of a bend -||15.0|
|Diameter of a cable||7.0 (mm)|
|Maximum working temperature||45.0|
|Minimum temperature of installation||- 10.0|
|Scope of a heating cable||Heating of a water supply system|