- Country of manufactureRussia
Settler thin layer the OT stainless steel - 15H
Clarification of sewage and preparation of technical water.
- The case from stainless steel of the AISI 304 brand
- Tongue-and-groove connection of thin layer elements from PVC
- Admissible concentration of the weighed substances of 1500 mg/l
- Existence of cones of collecting and consolidation of a deposit
- 5 years of a guarantee
|Installation model||Q, m3/hour||Volume of cones
collecting deposit, m3
|Dimensions, LxBxH, mm||Weight net /
with water, kg
|Passport, certificate||Outline drawing||3D model|
|FROM - 5H||5||0,28||2 285×1 088×2 400||812/3 367||657 KB||254 KB||2 MB|
|FROM - 10H||10||0,56||2 295×2 088×2 400||1 330/6 430||678 KB||328 KB||3 MB|
|FROM - 15H||15||0,84||2 895×2 088×2 400||1 615/8 265||670 KB||332 KB||3 MB|
|FROM - 20H||20||1,26||3 795×2 088×2 400||1 710/11 910||681 KB||423 KB||4 MB|
|FROM - 30H||30||1,68||4 691×2 088×2 400||2 090/15 390||677 KB||372 KB||5 MB|
|FROM - 40H||40||2,52||6 495×2 088×2 400||3 407/22 117||678 KB||391 KB||6 MB|
|FROM - 50H||50||3,36||9 590×2 088×2 400||5 046/31 633||675 KB||523 KB||7 MB|
Selection of a settler
Step 1. We determine key parameters of work of a settler.
For the choice of model of a settler you need to know:
- consumption of waste water, m3/h;
- initial concentration of the weighed substances in waste water on an entrance to a settler, mg/l;
- necessary residual concentration weighed or efficiency * cleanings of drains, %.
* efficiency Calculation:
Efficiency = ((Initial concentration - Concentration in the purified water) / Initial concentration) x 100%.
Step 2. Selection of model of a settler
- Find settler model, with an index close to you on productivity;
- Choose the line of your initial concentration of the weighed substances on the chart;
- On abscissa axis find your productivity;
- Moving in the area of concentration of the weighed substances lower a perpendicular to a point of your productivity on abscissa axis;
- Find residual concentration of the weighed substances and efficiency. Compare them to necessary values.
Chart of the choice of model of a settler
The water conditioned by reagents
The water conditioned by reagents (hydraulic fineness - over 0,25 mm / c)
- the neutralized sewage of galvanic productions;
- the neutralized sewage of chemical productions;
- the neutralized sewage of etching offices;
- the neutralized sewage of production of printed circuit boards;
- the sewage of food and processing industry processed by coagulants;
- the natural waters conditioned by coagulants and flokulyanta;
- natural waters after lime application;
- washing waters of mechanical filters;
- washing waters of filters-obezzhelezivateley.
Chart of the choice of model of a settler
The water which is not conditioned by reagents
The water which is not processed by reagents (approximate hydraulic fineness - 0,1 mm / c)
- storm and thawed sewage;
- production and rain drains;
- drains from purges of reverse systems;
- the closed systems of water supply.
Basic complete set
|Basic complete set||Technical characteristics of accessories|
|Reception camera||The reception camera (pressure quencher) with the stream distributor in the form of the punched pipe (PVC)|
|Zone of thin layer upholding||Section of a settling part for 100% is blocked sotobloky, collected from a PVC profile with tongue-and-groove connection. Height of modules - 1 000 mm, a tilt angle - 60 ° to the horizon. A basic steel lattice for installation of a sotoblok|
|Conic bottom||Cones (1-8 pieces depending on model) with a bias of walls 45-60 ° to the horizon. The collector for dumping of a deposit|
|Pocket of dumping of the purified water||Horizontal spillway with an adjustable comb from polypropylene|
Principle of work
Initial water comes to a reception pocket of a settler. Further the stream of the clarified water goes to a zone with the thin layer block where the counterflow scheme of the movement of water and a deposit is organized. The largest flakes, being besieged in layers of small height, take smaller particles and, collecting, slip on an inclined surface of thin layer elements.
The deposit gathers in the lower conic part of a settler from where it is periodically removed via the pipeline of dumping of a deposit. The clarified water via the top gear overflow device comes to section of the clarified water from where by drift it is taken away on the pipeline of the clarified water.