- Country of manufactureRussia
Has no analogs in Russia!
It is included in "The list of innovative, hi-tech production"!
Free delivery of a dummy of the child for training and a training of personnel is possible!
The Shans Camera Protective Nursery (CPN) is intended for protection of children aged up to 1,5 years from products of burning, thermal factors of the fire, from vapors (gases) and aerosols emergency chemically of dangerous substances of inhalation action at safe evacuation on the fires and technogenic accidents.
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES OF MODEL:
- Air in the camera moves the tame supercharger with the telescopic handle.
- Air is purified by the filter the Chance filter combined (FC) , (AB1E1K1COSXP2 brands).
- The camera is supplied with the pressurizing fastener like "Fasteks".
- Tightness of the camera and excessive pressure completely exclude a possibility of contact of the child with the toxic environment.
- The camera is manufactured by a thermowelding method of Paro (gas) of impenetrable materials with the increased thermal stability.
- Does not demand service during a warranty period of storage.
- The design of the camera allows to provide preliminary training and trainings.
- Reasonable price.
- Possibility of immediate application and safety in operation.
- Universal protection against products of burning, emergency chemical dangerous substances and thermal factors of the fire.
- Possibility of preliminary training and training of personnel.
- The increased term of guarantee storage.
|Name of an indicator||Value|
|Growth of the child, see no more||90|
|Weight of the child, kg., no more||12|
|Time of protective action on products of burning, min.||⩾ 30|
|Time of protective action on OHV, min.||⩾ 60|
|Resistance to influence of an open flame with t °=800 °C ± 50 °C, sec.||⩾ 3|
|The number of swings for maintenance of excessive pressure in the camera, swings in a minute||20-25|
|Warranty period of storage (with replacement of the filter in 6 years), years||12|
|The mass of the camera (with the filter) , no more, than a kg.||4,5|