- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of lockElectromechanical
Products: Electromechanical lock Promix - SM112 (Sheriff - 2M) for commercial furniture
The tiny lock intended for restriction of access to various trade furniture: show - windows from LDSP and the aluminum shape with one or two oar glass doors, cases and drawers of counters.
The tiny sizes and features of a design allow to use the lock for restriction of access to various trade furniture:
- show - windows from LDSP with one or two oar glass doors;
- show - windows from the aluminum shape with one or two oar glass doors;
- cases and drawers of counters from LDSP.
The lock is made normally closed execution – in the absence of supply voltage the lock is closed. The lock can be opened by giving of supply voltage by means of controllers of control and management systems for access, audio - and video on - door speakerphones, code panels, by the ordinary button or the switch.
- One lock closes two doors;
- Is established on the right and left doors;
- It is possible to interchange the position of the lock and a pusher;
- Allows not to install the handle on a door;
- It is possible to establish on various types and types of the trade equipment;
- Unique ratio of overall dimensions, efforts of deduction and the consumed current;
- For ensuring normal operation of the lock at not coaxial arrangement of a crossbar and the lock (for example, inexact installation or sagging of a door in use) the crossbar is executed by mobile;
- Does not demand carrying out scheduled maintenance and use of lubricant for the entire period of operation.
- Effort of deduction — not less than 150 kg
- Supply voltage of a direct current — 10–14 V
- The consumed current (at 12B) — 0, 1 A
- Food wire length — 0, 1 m
- The mass of the lock — no more than 0, 15 kg
- Electromechanical locks
- Card readers
- Display and voice announcement devices
- Power supplies and transformers
- Lock accessories