Currency RUB
SHK sheet pile manufacturer buy in Chelyabinsk
Buy SHK sheet pile manufacturer
SHK sheet pile manufacturer

SHK sheet pile manufacturer

Products from producer
In stock
  • 115900 RUB/t.  - from 2 t.
Minimum order cost: 231 800.00 RUB
  • Cash,
  • Invoice payment,
  • Cash on delivery
  • In detail
  • Customer pickup,
  • Courier,
  • Transport company
  • In detail
Russia, Chelyabinsk
(View map)
Display phones
1 year on Allbiz
Quickly responds
Technical characteristics
  • BrandТрубМет
  • Country of manufactureRussia

Sheet pile SShK 

Manufacturing plant TrubMet LLC, Chelyabinsk, produces and supplies self - developed sheet piles СШК 13 - 750 .

* SHK sheet piles are included by the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation in the classifier of building resources.

The width of the profile along the axis of the locks is 750 mm.

The strength class of the steel used is 345. The cost and production time are calculated individually. Delivery by rail and by road.

Payment is made by wire transfer to the account of the Supplier. As a general rule, Payment is made in the following order: an advance payment of 60% of the total amount of the goods, the remaining 40% are payable for each finished batch of goods for shipment, within a period not exceeding 3 days from the date of notification of readiness for shipment. When paying on other terms, including through the use of special accounts, treasury accounts, the price is determined individually.

Sheet pile brand Profile width along the axis of the lock, mm Strength class of steel Moment of resistance of the wall W 0 - 0 (cm 3 / m) Bearing capacity of 1m wall, kNm / m Weight of 1 m 2 walls, t Weight 1pog. m panel, t
SShK 13 - 750
GC "TrubMet"
750 345 1290 422.8 0.1135 0.0851

Phone: + 7 (351) 22 00 314

Email: info @ trubmet. com

* It is possible to manufacture analogs of Larsen sheet piles L4, L5, L5 - UM, etc. , depending on the required parameters.

Contact the seller
SHK sheet pile manufacturer
SHK sheet pile manufacturer
Shipping method
Payment method
ClearSelected items: 0