- BrandИТеК ББМВ
- Country of manufactureRussia
Six - channel measuring cell EnI - 702I
EnI - 702I is designed to measure the strength and voltage of direct current, resistance (including signals from thermocouples and thermal resistance converters). It is used in various SCADA systems to convert analog signals from pressure sensors, temperature sensors, level meters, flow meters, etc. into a digital code (MODBUS RTU protocol) with subsequent transmission of the measured value over the RS - 485 network.
• 6 universal, galvanically isolated measurement channels;
• Possibility of individual adjustment of each measurement channel;
• RS - 485 data transfer interface;
• MODBUS RTU exchange protocol;
• Software for configuring, archiving and viewing measured values on a PC is included in the delivery package;
• Wide operating temperature range from - 40 to + 50 °C.
Manufactured in accordance with the Russian Technical Specifications ЭИ.207.00.000ТУ.
More details at http://www.eni-bbmv.ru
For technical advice, please call the technical support service + 7 (351) 751 - 23 - 42 or by e - mail: support@en - i. ru