The SKDR8-3 pumping unit is intended for the individual mechanical drive of the shtangovy pump of an oil well, with loading on an omental rod no more than 80 kN.
The SKDR8-3 pumping unit is developed taking into account the best foreign and domestic experience in design and operation of this type of the equipment. The SKDR main kinematic sizes correspond to the sizes of SKD pumping units (OST 26-16-08-87).
The pumping unit structurally represents the individual balansirny drive of shtangovy pumps consisting of a reducer and the dual four-unit hinged mechanism with the rotor equilibration transforming a rotary motion of cranks to the vertical movement of a rope suspension bracket of an omental rod with the column of pump bars attached to it.
The main knot of the pumping unit is the cylindrical, three-stage reducer of Ts3NSh-450-40 with shevronny transfers of Novikov.
The number of swings (number of the double courses) of the pumping unit is determined by the corresponding selection:
• frequencies of rotation of the engine;
• diameter of the leading pulley on the electric motor;
• transfer number of a reducer.
Change of length of the course of an omental rod (plunger of the shtangovy pump) is made by installation of fingers of the lower heads of rods in the corresponding nests of cranks identical on both sides).
The lower platform with a ladder and a casing of a belt drive folding for convenience of service of the drive and replacement of the engine.
The SKDR8 pumping unit has the following advantages in comparison with the similar types of pumping units which are let out in Russia:
• Provides optimum process of oil production due to expansion of range of number of swings towards their reduction. The pumping unit is completed with a cylindrical three-stage shevronny reducer of Ts3NSh-450-40. At the request of the customer the complete set a reducer of Ts2NSh-450-40 (Ts2NSh-750) is possible.
• Reduces energy consumption due to use of electric motors of smaller power.
• Type of a climatic modification of U1, UHL1 in accordance with GOST 15150-69. For a climatic modification of UHL1 a metalwork of the pumping unit is made of the state standard specification 19281-89 hladoustoychivy steel 09G2S.
• Application of a folding three-basic rack, podreduktorny curbstone and platforms of service accelerates installation and facilitates operation.
• The output shaft of a reducer is equipped with limiters for prevention of a descent of cranks.
• The brake kolodochny is equipped with a clamp for latching of cranks in a standard position at service and repair of the pumping unit.
• The body of the balance weight of the pumping unit is executed from the shirokopolochny two-Tauri that at reduction of metal consumption allows to avoid uneven distribution of loading in a welded design, and also a condensate skaplivaniye in a body of the balance weight and as a result of corrosion.
• The head of the balance weight is located on one finger in working situation is fixed by the spring clamp located on a balance weight body.