Sling rope loop SKP (USK1) in accordance with GOST 25573-82
- Invoice payment,
- Cash on delivery,
- L/C - Letter of Credit,
- D/P - Documents against Payment,
- D/A - Documents against acceptance
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of TR CU 010/2011,
GOST 25573 - 82, RD 10 - 33 - 93 (with amendments No. 1 RD 10 - 231 - 98),
FNP PB OPO
Production: LLC "SAMSON" , Russia
We make slings from steel and galvanized rope.
Steel rope slings (also known as chalki) are manufactured in accordance with GOST 25573 - 82 and are intended for use as lifting devices in construction, industrial plants and storage facilities, river and seaports, shipbuilding and nuclear industry, railway transport.
Loop rope slings SKP (USK1) are designed for hanging with one loop on the hook of a hoisting machine and connecting with another loop directly to the load. They can also be used for strapping the load during slinging by the "basket" or "noose" method.
- high strength and durability;
- safety factor 6: 1;
- the ability to compensate for dynamic loads;
- the ability to use slings at high temperatures - up to + 400 ° С (taking into account the coefficients that reduce the carrying capacity);
- gradual destruction of the line during overload, which makes it possible to notice it in the early stages;