- Country of manufactureRussia
The floating, not self - propelled, collapsible, diesel small - sized dredges intended for commercial production of sand, sand - gravel mix, ecological cleaning and deepening of a bottom of both artificial, and natural reservoirs.
Distinctive features of small - sized Ural resident dredges:
- The cost of dredges of the Ural resident series is significantly lower than the large - size dredges allowing to carry out commercial production of abrasive construction materials.
- Ease and mobility. Unlike industrial large - size dredges, for transportation of the Ural resident one truck suffices. Coordination with traffic police is not required.
- Reliability and productivity. In difference from pass dredges, Ural resident dredges are equipped with productive soil or slurry pumps, and also powerful diesel engines which ensure continuous trouble - free operation of dredges during the long period of time.
- Maintainability and service. Dredges are equipped with units of the Russian production that allows in the shortest possible time and for the minimum money to make replacement of the failed components.
- The Ural resident - 150 – productivity is 150 m3/h on a pulp or 15 - 20 m3/h on soil – 2 300 000 rubles with the VAT.