- Country of manufactureRussia
For preliminary water purification from oil products we release the filtering material – the nonwoven sorbent of S-VERAD (a cloth the occluding S-VERAD) possessing the occluding and coalescing properties.
The main scope of a nonwoven sorbent of S-VERAD is an installation in the precleaning filter (1 step) for decrease in load of the cleaning filter (the 2nd step) with an inorganic mineral biosorbent of S-VERAD or coal loading.
The occluding cloth the nonwoven sorbent of S-VERAD is intended for sorption from water of the emulsified oil products in treatment facilities of any type, and also for collecting oil and oil products from a water surface and soil at emergency floods.
The occluding cloth a sorbent of S-VERAD represents the nonwoven, fibrous fabric executed in the form of the cloth collected by "accordion" created in uniform, volume structure from the hydrophobic polypropylene fibers fastened among themselves.
This way of a fastening of fibers allows to create volume focused fibrous structure which has the good damping characteristics interfering caking of material and allowing to subject repeatedly it to an extraction in the course of regeneration.
Area density, g/m2
|Working range of water temperatures, 0C||from +2 to +45|
|Oil capacity, kg/kg||20-25|
|Speed of sorption, kg/min.||5-6|
|Regeneration cycles extraction, in piece.||40-50|
|Oil recovery at an extraction, %||65-75|
|Way of an extraction||Press, rolls, extraction|
|Speed of sorption, kg/min.||3-4|
|Speed of a filtration, m/hour||to 8|
|Initial impurity of water:
- oil products, mg/l
- contaminant capacity, kg/kg
|Extent of cleaning, %||no more than 90|
* Collecting oil and oil products (light fuel oil, motor, machine, etc. oils) from a surface. Collecting emergency oil spills from a firm surface (asphalt, concrete) with use of the simple technical means equipped with the occluding S-VERAD cloth;
* Ecological equipment of river crafts and ports;
* Collecting oil products from a surface of ponds settlers of any treatment facilities;
* the Filtering loading for cleaning industrial and sewage from oil pollution in treatment facilities of the industrial enterprises;
* the Filtering loading in installations of local cleaning of production drains at the industrial enterprises;
* Cleaning of superficial and storm drains of oil products in system of municipal economy (a motor depot, car wash, gas station);
* the Highly effective occluding material for allocation from production drains of food fats and oils.
The occluding cloth a sorbent of S-VERAD is made of a combination of polypropylene fibers in the form of a nonwoven cloth 2,0 m wide in rolls 25 mm thick.