- ManufacturerАгроБалт трейд
- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationPoultry farming
Feed additive for adsorption of mycotoxins in feed
TU 9296 - 001 - 96154179 - 2009
- The mechanism of action of AMIGO is complex, determined by the presence of natural adsorbents and components that are complete analogs of natural metabolites. The AMIGO feed additive binds and removes mycotoxins - aflatoxin B1, ochratoxin A, T - 2 toxin, DON, zearalenone, fumonisins and others
- AMIGO promotes the binding of feed mycotoxins, prevents the action of mycotoxins entering the body, weakens their action and accelerates the elimination of their residues from the body.
- AMIGO restores the efficiency of energy metabolism, disturbed due to technological stress, vaccinations, and participates in the normalization of protein metabolism.
- AMIGO increases the immune status of poultry, the natural resistance of the body, which contributes to the safety of the livestock of poultry.
- AMIGO improves vaccination results.
- AMIGO stops diarrhea of various etiologies.
By reducing the harmful effect of mycotoxins as a result of the use of AMIGO, the efficiency of feed use is increased, growth rates are increased, the productivity of farm birds is restored and increased, and the quality of products is improved.
AMIGO components do not accumulate in the body of birds. The products of poultry can be used for food purposes without restriction.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- prevention of chronic, subclinical mycotoxicosis;
- accelerating the elimination of mycotoxins from the body;
- normalization of energy metabolism in animals;
- increasing the immune status and resistance to stress;
- diarrhea of various etiologies;
- increased productivity;
- improving the quality of poultry products. >
Input rates for preventive purposes: for birds - 2kg / t feed or 200kg / t 1% premix
COMPOSITION: complex, adsorbent, regulators, acidity
PACKAGING: bag 25 kg
SHELF LIFE: 12 months
STORAGE CONDITIONS: store packed in a dry warehouse at temperatures from 0 ° C to 30 ° C.
It is provided with a complex composition of two adsorbents of different quality, therefore it is able to more fully bind toxins and weaken their effect on the body. There is no in nature, and it is impossible to create an adsorbent that would completely and specifically bind toxins, therefore, even with the use of the most effective adsorbents, some of the toxins are absorbed into the gastrointestinal tract. Mycotoxins entering the body, first of all, disrupt energy, and then protein metabolism. Amigo corrects energy metabolism and prevents possible subsequent violations of protein synthesis. Amigo components are thermostable and do not lose their properties not only during granulation, but under more severe processing conditions, including expansion.
Possesses a wide range of mycotoxin binding. Restores the efficiency of energy metabolism, disturbed as under the influence of mycotoxins, during vaccinations and under various "technological" stresses.
The use of "Amigo" allows you to prevent inhibition of protein biosynthesis. Thus, the positive effect of the supplement is manifested even during periods of consumption of toxin - free feed. The use of the additive is not limited by the age of the bird and the time of its slaughter, since the substances that are absorbed into the body are complete analogs of natural metabolites. Under the action of toxins or stress, the content of these substances decreases - due to the consumption of feed with the additive "Amigo", the concentration of the necessary metabolites is restored.
The use of the Amigo feed additive does not require constant monitoring of the presence of mycotoxins in feed, since its positive effect also appears when consuming feed that is free of toxins. Unlike other adsorbent - based preparations available on the market, they act only in the gastrointestinal tract during contact with mycotoxins and do not affect the absorbed toxins.