Products of other enterprises
- Country of manufactureItaly
- Boiler typeHot-water
- Weight650 kg
- Rated powerОт 300 до 3500 kW
- Temperature of Hot water95 °C
- Type of mountingFloor standing
- Coefficient of performance (COP)от 93 %
- The maximum water temperature - 95 °C.
- There is a possibility of delivery of coppers to complete sets with the panel on 95-110 °C
- Panels can separately be delivered, at choice under different types of torches.
- High efficiency from 91%.
- Type of fuel: Diesel, Gas, Fuel oil, Diesel/gas.
- Power: 300 - 3500 kW
- Thickness of pipes - 4 mm
- Steel thickness - from 4 - 20 mm
- Coppers of this series are most adapted for application in the Russian thermal networks;
- The wide model range allows to offer selection of the equipment convenient to the customer;
- Full factory readiness for installation and installation;
- Work at any kind of fuel: gas, the diesel, combined (gas diesel), fuel oil;
- Working pressure – 6 bars;
- High efficiency – more than 91%;
- Have the breathing back diaphragm;
- Thickness there were from 4 to 20 mm;
- Turbulizers of a spiral form, are made of stainless steel;
- Have control of the CO2 level;
- Thermal insulation from a layer of mineral wool 80 mm thick (prevents heatlosses);
- The cylindrical fire chamber with "the turned flame" is not attached to a back pipe lattice, and welded on a submersible arch on a copper core;
- Degree of protection – IP40;
Device and work
- Inversion of a flame in a fire chamber and thermal radiation from fire-resistant lining of a forward door allow to reach high extent of spraying of particles of burning.
- Application of the turbolizator inserted into pipes of gas flues promotes understating of temperature of exhaust gas at the exit to value, minimum admissible for a chimney.
- KRIS copper fire chamber, without being attached to a back wall, represents mechanically "independent" structure. In this regard the fire chamber can extend, without causing damage to pipe lattices.
- The door gives in to full adjustment and is supplied with fire-resistant lining.
- The door of a copper has to protect from a possibility of leak of gas to which can give pressure in a chamber of burning and a small crack at high temperature completely.
- The structure of a door of a copper of KRIS was studied carefully and allows to carry out different adjustment: overestimate, understating, an inclination, and also, for interchangeability of props, opening as with left, and on the right side.
- Full thermal insulation of a copper of KRIS allows to avoid heatlosses. Thermal insulation represents the layer of mineral wool 80 mm thick placed directly on the copper case.
- After a hydraulic eyeliner on back part of a copper of KRIS the casing, covering a chamber of flue gases and a back plate is established.
Contact the seller
Steel water-heating zharotrubny double-thread coppers of ESKO of the KRIS series, with power from 300 to 3500 kW.