6 years on Allbiz
Tal Manual Worm Stationary (TMWS)
- Reliable fixing of freight in the lifted situation.
- Small speed at rise.
- Minimum effort at lifting of loads
- "worm" who allows at smaller physical efforts to carry out raising of heavier freights is the cornerstone of the mechanism of raising of a waist.
- Manual stationary worm waists intend for raising of freights only in the vertical direction by production of different assembly, repair and other types of works.
- On condition of application of a mobile cat, there is a possibility of horizontal movement of the lifted freights.
- Use of roofing felts for the raising of people, toxic or explosive agents (except execution VBI) heated or liquid metal and slag, operation in chemically active environments is not possible.
- Waists worm are made in common industrial, explosion-proof execution a climatic modification of U, UHL and T.
- Tal manual worm stationary is made with a loading capacity from 1 t to 8 t and with rise height from 3 m to 12 m.
Similar company products