- Country of manufactureRussia
Tank for BV-7 water heating
|Tank for BV-7 water assembled|
|9 kW TEN|
|Passport of BV-7|
BV-7 is intended for receiving hot water (but not higher than 65? C), for the purpose of application in technological process of preparation of concrete during the cold period of time and other purposes. It allows to heat ready concrete mix at low temperatures. Water in BV-7 heats up by means of steam which moves from the steam generator. Steam arrives on the special steam line divorced in capacity and gets directly to water therefore, it gives the temperature to liquid, heating it at the same time.
Capacity has locking devices for analysis of hot water and supply of cold water, the thermometer for control of temperature, and also in it the steam line the carrying-out liquid heating is mounted.
Capacity is warmed by a mineral plate of 80 mm for long preservation of heat.
Also there is 9 kW TEN for water maintenance in the liquid state when couples do not come to capacity.
BV-7 is applied in complex work with the PG-1000 steam generator.
Features of installation
- Is not subject to registration In Rostekhnadzor
- For storage and heating of water
- It is applied in a complex with the PG-1000 steam generator
- It is completed by the 9 kW TENG (reserve)
- Guarantee 2 years
Characteristics of installation
- The type is stationary, horizontal
- Maximum pressure, Mpa0,07
- Heating of water to 40 C °, min20
- Water temperature is not higher, C°65
- Tank volume, m37
- Weight no more, kg1050
- Height, mm1740
- Width, mm1670
- Length, mm3220