- Country of manufactureRussia
VERTICAL STEEL TANKS
Basic designs of tanks are made for the following design options:
- reservoirs with a volume of 2000 m 3 to 5000 m 3 with conical frame and conical shield roofs.
- stairs - ring or mine.
- reservoirs at the request of the customer are completed with heating systems (registers and pipelines inside the tank) and fire extinguishing and irrigation systems and internal piping of the tank.
The main design parameters and weight characteristics of tanks are given for the most common combination of operating conditions, climatic and technological loads:
1. The standard service life of the tank is 30 years.
2. The density of the stored product is up to 1.015 t / m 3 .
3. The maximum storage temperature of the product is plus 95 ° C.
4. The maximum level of filling the product for a tank up to 5000 m 3 - 0.9 of the wall height.
5. Internal overpressure (nominal) - 2.00 kPa.
6.Relative vacuum (nominal) - 0.25 kPa.
7. Productivity of reception (distribution of the product) based on the condition of completing the tank with branch pipes of the following diameters: - tanks 2000 - 5000 m 3 - DN 250: 600 (2 pcs. ).
8.Product workability - 200 cycles per year.
9.The design temperature of the metal is not less than minus 60 ° С.
10. Snow load (standard) up to 4 kPa.
11. Wind load (standard) up to 0.85 kPa.
12. Seismicity of the construction area is up to 9 points.
13.Thermal insulation of the wall and roof is absent in the basic version.
14. It is allowed to operate the tank with a pontoon, with the installation of pontoon guides and a manhole in the 3rd belt of the tank for servicing the pontoon.