Tape filter presses of the TEFSA company were developed by our engineers over 30 years. Throughout all this time we exert considerable impact on this market thanks to our modern and innovative technologies, our economically effective decisions and high-quality production which we deliver to our buyers. Over 2 000 units were put in more than 1 000 municipal plants on processing of sewage and plants on utilization of industrial wastes.
To meet all requirements of our buyers, we developed 4 main models for application during the work with sewage: BS, OS, OSC and MS series. Between them there are insignificant distinctions, for example, in dehydration of fibrous materials, removal of sewage and a deposit, an inorganic pulp, inorganic pigments, catalysts, polymers, etc. Other available models are applied in special cases or to obtaining the maximum productivity (PP, K8 and B5PP series).
The principle of work of a tape filter press is in what kek under pressure is clamped between two tapes. Pressure applied to a deposit gradually increases as tapes pass through a series of rollers of the decreasing diameter. This process also has the rumpling effect on kek, promoting office of a liquid phase.
Tape filters of the TEFSA company are used together with electrolytes and flokulyanta. Reaction of a deposit to flokulyanta gives the chance to squeeze it between tapes for the purpose of receiving solid and a pure filtrate.
Tape filters of the TEFSA company have the following characteristics:
- They automatic and continuous. Are developed so that to work without the assistance of operators.
- Low investment expenses and cost of operation.
- Low consumption of energy. Working continuously, driving engines have very low requirements for food.
- All available models can be equipped with tapes of various width according to the required productivity in each case.
- Tape filters of the TEFSA company are reliable and compact. Our equipment is designed for continuous trouble-free operation. It can be adjusted in case design capacity above than it is required.