- Country of manufactureRussia
We are engaged in export to the CIS countries
Represents the rolled material consisting of a polymeric tape - bases on which polymeric and bituminous mastic with raised by adhesive properties on TU 5775-001-18314696-02 is applied. As a basis the NL polyvinylchloride insulating brand not sticky is applied
- for protection against corrosion in underground constructions, water supply systems, pipelines, gas-distributing networks which are pumping over and pump stations of oil and gas pipelines,
- repair of places of damages of polymeric coverings of underground pipelines to route conditions with a temperature of transported product up to +50 With
- for isolation of joints of pipelines, branches, the angles of turns, places of inserts, caps, other shaped elements of pipelines. From-20 to +50 With
For better application to use a bituminous primer (on TU 5775-005-18314696-2007) special developed for this tape.
- to clear the isolated surface of pollution
- to ground a surface a primer bituminous (the layer has to be continuous and uniform without smudges, bubbles and without admissions) and to allow it to dry
- to isolate a pipe a tape in the manual or mechanized way at a temperature from-20 to +50 Pages. At isolation a mastic layer podplavlyat a gas torch or the construction hair dryer. At ambient temperature lower than-10 With before drawing the tape needs to be sustained indoors with air temperature not less than 15 With within 24 hours.
Tape width: 90 mm, 110 mm, 150 mm, 225 mm, 300 mm, 450 mm. Thickness is 2 mm
Roll weight with a width of 90 mm of-8,5 - 9 kg, with a width of 110 mm of-10 kg, with a width 150mm-13,5 kg, with a width of 225mm-20 kg, with a width of 300 mm-27 of kg, with a width 450mm-40-41 kg. 1 roll - 1 box is packed.