2 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureItaly
- ColorIn assortment
CHIORINO Teflon coated mesh tape and characterized by the following advantages:
- Ability to withstand temperatures in the range from - 150 ° C to + 260 ° C;
- High non - stick properties even at extreme temperatures;
- Excellent resistance to most solvents and aggressive chemicals;
- Phenomenally low friction coefficient;
- Ease and convenience of cleaning;
- High flexibility and dimensional stability;
- Environmentally friendly, environmentally safe and human health;
- Very high dielectric resistance.
- The maximum thickness of 15 mm (working surface is processed with high accuracy)
- Possible to manufacture the running surface in the form of a toothed belt.
- To achieve the absolute synchronism of movement toothed belts may be mounted on the bottom surface. Such belts are indispensable in areas that do not allow even the slightest slip. For the manufacture of polyurethane timing belts used (products with metric step) or tires (products with metric and inch pitch)
In addition, the company CHIORINO produces self - adhesive tape with a special adhesive acrylic or silicone coatings.
Materials coated with Teflon are used:
- The design of any industrial equipment with high dielectric antiadhesive and parameters, as well as requiring high heat resistance.
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Teflon mesh for high temperatures