- BrandПоликом ООО
Test-tube centrifuge TsLn-16 is intended for application in laboratory researches where division of small volumes of liquids and suspensions with specific density up to 2 grams of nakubichesky centimeter is required. The centrifuge is expected operation in the enclosed space at temperature of ambient air from +5 With to +40 C and relative humidity to 90%.
In the centrifuge the microprocessor control system of the besshchetochny electric motor of direct current is used. The rotor type, operating time, frequency of rotation or size of relative centrifugal acceleration - are set and displayed on digital boards. The body of the centrifuge is manufactured of metal that in total with set of necessary blocking, ensures safety during the work of personnel.
In case of protection operation, the code of blocking is highlighted on board. The centrifuge has the camera from stainless steel.
- Microprocessor control system, digital set of parameters about keyboards and digital output on indication.
- Besshchetochny electric drive.
- Identification like the applied rotor by task from the keyboard.
- Electronic lock of safety. Blocking of work with open cover. Blocking of opening of cover at shutdown of network of food.
- Imbalance sensor.
- Processing of emergencies: conclusion of messages to indication, audible signal at emergence of imbalance and exceeding of the most admissible for established like rotation frequency rotor.
- Automatic preservation of working parameters.
- The metal body, the camera from stainless steel.
|The most admissible set rotation frequency||16000ob/mines|
|Rotation frequency task with step||50 RPM|
|The admissible (RCF) which is most set by OTSU||17800xg|
|Maximum capacity of tsentrifugat||300 ml|
|Operating time task range||from 0 to 99 min.|
|Power consumption no more||400 W|
|The most admissible noise level||65 dB|
|Power supply from the single-phase alternating current main||220v 50 Hz 5A|
|Sizes (length x width x height)||390х330х320 mm|
|Weight without rotor||26 kg|
THE TSLN-16 CENTRIFUGE CAN BE COMPLETED WITH ROTORS:
|Rotor angular||Capacity, ml||Max. speed about mines||OTSU (RCF) g|