- BrandБийский завод стеклопластиков
- Country of manufactureRussia
- MaterialFiberglass plastic
Krep anchor composite screw, is intended for fastening of preparatory, capital and clearing excavations.
Krep it is applied in mining industries to fastening of horizontal, inclined and vertical excavations and underground constructions as a constant mono fix or in combination with other types fix (frame, concrete, torkrt concrete and mixed) according to requirements of "Safety rules for coal mines" (RD 05-618-03), "Uniform safety rules when developing ore, nonmetallic and loose mineral deposits in the underground way" (PB 03-553-03) and "The instruction for calculation and application anchor fix in mines of Russia" 2000.
- climatic modification of UHL 5 in accordance with GOST 15150,
- working range of ambient temperatures is from -10 ° to +35 °C,
- range of temperatures in storage conditions from -60 ° to +70 °C.
- durability of a composite core fix on stretching above than, steel analog twice;
- small weight fix, easier steel by 4 times; facilitates transportation and installation fix;
- total absence of metal in a design fix excludes a possibility of frictional sparking;
- elements fix easily collapse executive bodies of combines without damage of mechanisms and conveyors;
- high corrosion and chemical resistance fix allows it it is long to use in the conditions of hostile environment.
Terms of delivery - 100% an advance payment
Choice of a way of transportation (car, railway, avia)
659316 Russia, Altai Krai, Biysk, Leningradskaya St., 60/1
ph./fax: +7 (3854) 442-659
Contact person: Brovkin Vladimir