- BrandAir Pro
Use of modern technologies helped to create the automatic device for disinfection and a wash of endoscopes - COOLENDO. This equipment meets the highest requirements of modern disinfection.
All working processes are carried out on the basis of the patented way of clarification. The wash of endoscopes became even more qualitative, thanks to 9 different nozzles. With their help water and ultrasound is at the same time pumped.
During a sink it is recommended to add the antiseptic, disinfecting and sterilizing means.
Indisputable advantages of COOLENDO:
- Existence of 6 nozzles for air supply. Thanks to them drying outside and inside (drying of channels) the endoscope became even quicker.
- Automation of all processes. Here disinfection and processing of all channels of the endoscope joins.
- High speed. All cycle of disinfection: sterilization, disinfection, washing with ultrasound, an antiseptic (3 minutes) and drying lasts at most 9 minutes.
- Accessories and tools are at the same time cleaned.
- Use of ultrasonic cleaning allows to delete proteins and dirt qualitatively.
- Existence of the air gun. After disinfection helps to dry up an external surface of the endoscope quickly. Thanks to it, it is possible to use the device at once after cleaning.
- Used disinfecting, antiseptics are absolutely safe. Do not cause irritations in the person and do not damage the endoscope.
- Use of strong materials. For increase in term of use of the jet washer, some of its parts were made of aluminum and plastic.
Features of COOLENDO:
|Convenient and simple control panel
|9 nozzles for water supply provide fine cleaning
|Disposable antiseptic solution
Technical COOLENDO* specifications:
|Method||Manual control: cleaning, sterilization, drying, check on tightness – takes 1 ~ 9 minutes
Automatic control: disinfection of high level, including sterilization, disinfection, washing with an antiseptic and ultrasound (3 min.) and drying, no more than 7-9 minutes
|Check on tightness||Check existence of bubbles|
|Tank capacity for water||13,5 liters|
|Internal connection with the channel||2|
|Electric characteristics||220V, 60HZ
Power consumption: 550VA
|Material||Aluminum and ABS plastic|
|Cleaning method||The descending cleaning and cleaning of internal channels|
|Sterilization method||Disposable antiseptic solution and double ultrasonic cleaning|
|Drying method||6 nozzles for air supply and the air gun are used|
|Discharge||Via the pump|
|Dimensions (width x length x height, oo)||540x620x980 mm|